You can import product(s) from aliexpress.com in following way.
Here you will get two options
Search & import product by Filter
Import Hot Product from Aliexpress
You can take help of given link-
Product Import Management
Yes, we have real-time inventory synchronization. Once the customer places an order inventory is reduced from a store as well as from App.
Yes, we have real-time inventory synchronization. If for any product inventory or price changes on Aliexpress.com then it will automatically change on App an on bigcommerce Store.
Bigcommerce Team has some parameters and they analyze your products-
Once a product will be archive it cannot be shown on Bigcommerce store. It may be possible that there is some lagging issue ( late response ) so it will take a time to archive your products.
If any product contains the number of variants, it may take time to create on Bigcommerce. If it created on Store, you can Recreate/Update from APP
If you have Aliexpress Tracking Key. There are the steps through which you can use your own Aliexpress Tracking key.
A) Go to Configuration Setting on App
B) There you will see Aliexpress API Setting Section as shown in image below.
Aliexpress API Management
C) Now you can search and import product from aliexpress using your Aliexpress API Details.
You can delete a product from your Bigcommerce store and also from APP. Just take care of that there is no order either on APP or on Bigcommerce for that product otherwise you have to cancel that order from your Bigcommerce store.
We would like to inform you that you can create only those product on Bigcommerce store which Selected by Bigcommerce as they have their own terms and condition to create a product.
This can be due to rare technical glitch due to the transfer of data through Bigcommerce APIs (Already they’ve placed an efficient API
a transfer mechanism and they’re working relentlessly to improve further). Thus, in some cases, editing
products become difficult.
However, Bigcommerce team resolves the issues within 24-48 hours.
Since retailers, also, have to pay a fee for credit card transactions, the cost increases. Whereas with the Debit Cards, there is no such fee is involved. Hence it is more efficient to pay through the debit card.
Yes. We provide a functionality to edit product inventory through which you can change the inventory of any product.
For more information use given link below-
Login on your BigCommerce store
Click on Apps in left the side
Now, Click on Aliexpress BigCommerce Dropshipper by CEDCommerce in left side under Apps section. It will redirect to you on the App.
1. Suppose you import a product named ABC from aliexpress.com in the app with price $160.
2. Now, customize the price for that product.
Customized product price :: $160 + $90 = $250
3. Now Create that product ABC on your BigCommerce store with price $250.
4.The product ABC will be listed on your website.
5. If any customer placed the order for product ABC from your website.Then the order for that product ABC will be fetched on App with price $250.
6. Now from the App, the order for ABC will be ordered on Aliexpress.com in just price $160 ( $250-$160 = $90 ).
7. In this way, You will earn $90 for that one order.
Daisy wants to sell products from Aliexpress to her BigCommerce store, but she is confused about the processing of the app with her BigCommerce store, so she used steps below to understand the process -
1) Daisy imported a product from Aliexpress to App say DRESS_CODE. The price of DRESS_CODE is $10 on Aliexpress.
2) Now, Daisy wants to customize the price of the DRESS_CODE- There are various Shipping Provider to order that product on Aliexpress.com .
So, Daisy chose a Shipping provider, this shipping provider will ship the product in 12-20 days for $2.
Now, She knows that the price of product DRESS_CODE is $10 and Shipping Charges to ship that product is $2. The total price of the DRESS_CODE is $12.She decided and set the price $18 (more than $12).
3) After customizing the price of DRESS_CODE, Daisy created the product in the BigCommerce store.
4) A customer buys the product DRESS_CODE from Daisy's store and pays the $18.
5) The Order fetched in the App automatically. From App, She chose the Shipping Provider and created the order on Aliexpress.com with customer address using CedCommerce's Chrome Extension in just $12.
6) Daisy earns the profit of $6.